Hi loves ❤
Today I wanted to share two of my favorite Pinterest recipes I am loving right now! I am a sucker for a quick and easy recipe. I have fallen in love with Pinterest. It is so simple to use and you can find absolutely anything you are needing. I picked these two recipes for you today due to the fact that my Fiance and I have made these two recipes MULTIPLE times. Follow me on Pinterest to see all of my favorites!
This is probably one of my Fiance’s favorite dinners I have made so far. This recipe is quick and delicious. You can check out the original recipe here. (This recipe has you create your own pizza sauce, however; I’m lazy, and bought it in a jar). Here’s my version of the recipe below.
What you need
- 2 tubes of crescent rolls
- 1 jar of pizza sauce
- 1 pack of cheese of your choice. (I use Mozzarella)
- 1 pack of pepperoni
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Separate the crescent dough pieces. Lay the pieces in a circle, with the pointy end facing out. You want to make sure that the circle itself does not have any gaps.
2. Layer the ingredients in any order you prefer. I tend to layer with sauce first followed by cheese and pepperoni. Repeat until you have two layers of ingredients.
3. Wrap each end of the crescent roll over the layers of ingredients and fold into the center of the ring.
4. Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
BONUS STEP: I like to sprinkle a bit of cheese on top of the ring and let it melt before we eat it!
The second recipe I love is a staple in our household. We made this a lot when we were in college. It is a versatile recipe that can be served with different sides. I typically make this on the weekends and we can eat off of it during the week. The original recipe can be found here. A simple run down of the recipe can be found below:
What you Need
- 2 chicken breasts, still frozen
- 1 can rotel tomatoes
- 1 can of corn (not drained)
- 1 can of black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 package of ranch dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 8oz package cream cheese
1. Put the chicken in the crock pot
2. Dump in the tomatoes, corn, beans, ranch dressing package, and onion/chili powder.
3. Stir together then top with cream cheese
4. Cook on low for 6-8 hours, stirring once or twice to blend cheese.
5. Remove and shred chicken, then return to crock pot
6. J and I eat ours with tortilla chips but the recipe also suggest serving over rice or in taco shells
What are some of your favorite recipes from Pinterest? Let me know below!
Check out more Recipes from Kate’s Life Blog