Hi loves ❤
One of my biggest struggles is staying on top of cleaning my make-up brushes. A few months back, I saw a beauty blender cleaning hack and I just had to try it. The article determined that this hack would eliminate some time it takes to clean your beauty bender. The article I followed is here.
What you need:
- Dirty Beauty Blender
- Olive Oil
- Dish Soap
- Mix in 2 tablespoons of olive oil and dish soap in a bowl.
- Cover the dirty beauty blender in the above mixture.
- Massage the mixture into the beauty blender
- Massage the beauty blender under warm water.
- Repeat the above steps until the beauty blender is clean.
- Let dry overnight.
My Before and After Pictures
Overall, I was impressed with this technique. There were only a few spots that were stained. This is mainly my fault – because honestly, I don’t think this beauty blender had been cleaned before. Whoops! ? I give this method an A+. When it comes time to clean my brushes and beauty blender again, I will try a different method out and compare!!
What is your favorite way to clean out your makeup brushes?
Let me know if you try this out as well!