Today I am celebrating my 25th birthday! Where has time gone?!?! One of the things I look forward to the most on my birthday is my free drink I can get from Starbucks. I have honestly been thinking about it since the moment I woke up this morning. With Starbucks you can order whatever drink, whatever size, with whatever additions you want. FOR FREE. Only if you are an rewards member.
This sparked an idea today to do a little research and find what freebies you can receive from other companies. Everyone wants to celebrate YOU on the day you were brought into this beautiful world.
Free Items from Restaurants
- Pancakes from IHOP
- Pretzel from Auntie Anne’s Pretzel
- Drink from Starbucks
- Desert from Olive Garden
- Frosty from Wendys
- Pastry from Panera
Free Gifts from Retailers
- American Eagle – Sign up for thier e-mail list and get a 15% off birthday discount
- Barnes & Noble – get a free cupcake as a freebie when you join the Kid’s Club
- Old Navy – Sign up for their newsletter and get a free birthday treat.
- Victoria Secret – A free $10 – $15 if you are a angel card holder.
- ULTA – Free Gift
There is a never-ending supply of stores and restaurants that give out freebies for their customers. I wanted to give you all a list to get your wheels turning. Do you have a favorite store that isn’t mentioned above? You just have to do some digging. Simply google the store name with the key phrase – “Birthday Freebie” after the name and you are bound to find a few goodies.