I am guilty of NEEDING to eat every two to three hours. With this, I tend to snack pretty frequently during the day. One of the biggest changes I have made in my diet this year is implementing more healthy snacks and trying to stay away from junk food. Sometimes my cravings for junk food wins – and I do enjoy a serving of chips or cookies – hey life is all about balance, right?
My favorite platform to get more healthy eating inspirations is Pinterest. There are so many ideas from around the world. Check out Kate’s Life on Pinterest to see my Healthy Eating and Meal Prep boards.
Quick and Easy Healthy Snacks
- Nuts – I LOVE a handful of walnuts, cashews, or pumpkin seeds.
- Fruit – I often snack on apples, bananas, or cutie oranges. Add in some healthy fats with a tablespoon of peanut butter.
- Cheese – My favorite is colby-jack or baby bell. I have to eat cheese in moderation and only once in awhile because I have grown to be lactose sensitive as I’ve gotten older.
- Tomatoes – with just a dash of salt
- Raw Veggies
A Little More Complicated Snacks (But Totally Still Doable)
- Avocado Toast
- Peanut Butter Toast with Bananas
- Raw Veggies and Hummus
- Protein Box – Hard Boiled Eggs, Cheese, Veggies, and Crackers
- Tuna Salad and Crackers
Do you have more go-to healthy snacks? Let me know below!!
Check out more Health and Fitness posts from Kate’s Life